Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Anybody want to help?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nishe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, after a really hard search, I got really lucky and found someone kind enough to send me a photocopy of the manual for the Canon 518 autozoom. I would like to be able to share it with everyone else, but have no scanner. Does anyone live in the UK who would be prepared to make it available for people to download in "word". If so, please let me know and I will send it to you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pepes8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi,

    Great idea and attitude. There is someone who already does this. I think he even has one 518 online already, but try anyway...
    http://8mm.filmshooting.com/manuals/cameras.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •